What is wool felt? What are its characteristics?
The so-called wool felt is made of natural wool, which has the characteristics of keeping warm and waterproof. It is mainly made of machined by using the fluffing characteristics of wool.
The advantages are as follows:
1. The wool has the characteristics of fluffing, so it has rich elasticity and has a certain effect on earthquake resistance.
2. Felt has good adhesive properties and is not easy to loose, so it can be die-cut into parts of various shapes.
3. Felt insulation performance is better, can be used as insulation material.
4. Since the wool felt is machined and bonded, it has the characteristics of tight structure and small pores. Many people use it to filter water when it is researched. It is a good filter material.
5. The felt has good wear resistance and can be used as a polishing material.